Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 18. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Handling dual monitors up to 32" wide and weighing up to 17.6 lbs each, the two-armed TopView Dual is our most versatile arm for when you need to independently adjust two large monitors. For example, you could rotate one monitor to landscape and the other to portrait orientation. Ideal for today's lighter-weight, wide panoramic monitors. Easy to install, easy to use, and exceptionally reliable, like all our commercial-grade TopView monitor arms, this one comes with a 15 year warranty, exceeds BIFMA standards and is TAA-compliant.
- Quiet gas-piston mechanism for ultra-smooth, finger-touch movement
- Rotating mount allows for portrait and landscape orientation
- Height adjustment from 7.0” to 19.0” for a total of 12” dynamic range top to bottom
- 6.5 lb.–17.6 lb. weight capacity (per arm)
- Monitor tilt range of ±90º
- Extends out 23.5" from its base and retracts back to only 4"
- Integrated cord management
- Includes both edge-clamp and grommet mounting hardware
- Exceeds industry guidelines ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227
- VESA quick-mount makes attaching your monitor a breeze (compatible with 99% of LCD monitors)
- Clip-on tool holder attaches to base bracket keeping hex keys accessible
- 180º lock-out feature prevents the arm from retracting past the back edge of your workstation when engaged (prevents damage to walls and encroachment into co-worker's space)