Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 26 and Nov 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
If a tree falls in the forest is it as comfortable as you will be sitting on this?
Leather wrapped contours form a relaxing position that equally invites introspection and socialization. The contrasting lumbar pillow slides to be where you want it and blackened steel base provides all the support needed to start your journey of taking a damn load off. Also available as a lounge chair.
Deep Thought’s design began by searching for the perfect line to contour the human body, which was no easy feat. We used a seating buck to test various angles of reclination. The sweet spot keeps you upright enough for casual conversation, yet relaxed enough to imagine you're in the perfect hammock. Deep Thoughts is a slender, minimal design that combines comfort and aesthetics. We used a powder-coated steel base with gently tapered legs for a delicate foundation under the curving velvet and leather seat. An adjustable lumbar pillow was added so you can customize the fit for your own unique body shape.
- Oblivion powder-coated steel base
- Adjustable glides
- Adjustable lumbar pillow with snap closure strap; magnet holds pillow in high or low position
- Steel tube frame with wood shell wrapped in foam and batting
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Leather seat with coordinating camel velvet chair back
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Leather seat with coordinating ink velvet chair back
- Loden Green Leather: A full aniline leather that is buffed and finished with a light wax and clear topcoat for a smooth, natural look and feel; the leather's surface is further polished with heat and pressure for a clean, modern aesthetic
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated