Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
AR500 Phoenix Armored Backpack 2.0 SKU: Phoenix
For range and for school, here is a serious backpack. Plenty of room and will stop 95% of the rounds used in shooting incidents. Look no further than the AR500 Armor® Phoenix armored backpack.
Discreet protection, always available
Nobody will know your backpack doubles as a lifesaving tool. The Phoenix is a low-profile armor system designed to stop the ammunition used in the majority of shootings.
The Phoenix weighs less than 3 pounds and comes ready to use. The armor is sewn into the pack, so you never have to worry about forgetting to install your armor or having it shift during use.
The generously sized primary compartment features a laptop sleeve, compatible with nearly all laptops. The front pocket is large and includes a key lanyard with hook and retention pockets for pens and other accessories. The flat front-facing pocket is low profile and can accommodate a full-sized pistol for concealment.
- Confidence: stops bullets used in 95% of gun-related homicides
- Discreet: multiple low-profile colors available
- Peace of mind: protect the entire family
- Durable zippers with Hypalon® pull tabs
- Padded rear backing for comfort, and padded fully adjustable backpack straps.
- High traction Hypalon bottom is abrasion and water-resistant
- Compartments & pockets
- Large Main Pocket size: 18”x13”x9" (with laptop sleeve)
- Medium Front pocket size: 10”x10”
- Small pocket Size: 6”x10”
Integrated Body Armor:
- Level IIIA integrated soft armor: Rated to defeat 6 rounds of .44 Magnum, and .357 Sig at 1,430 feet per second
- Protective and lightweight anti-microbial and water-resistant rip-stop laminate cover
- Backpack + 10"x12” Armor: Less than 3 lbs
- Pistol Rated - Built-In Body Armor
- Rifle Rated - Built-In Body Armor
More Information Armor Threat Rating Level IIIA multi-hit protection against .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 1470 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (24 Armor Construction Material Aramid Fiber, and Laminated Ripstop Nylon (sonic welded)